Sonarr downloaded, but didn't process resulting file

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.225
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jm9lU8kvliBP9QcQZdctnnTimsCe9_3i
Description of issue:
Sonarr automatically started downloading:
Timeless.S02E11.The.Miracle.of.Christmas.Part.1.Special.1080p.WEB.H264-AMCON[TGx]
Inside this downloaded archive, the video file is named:
Timeless.S0211.The.Miracle.of.Christmas.Part.1.Special.1080p.WEB.H264-AMCON
(without the E in the episode numbering)

When the download completes, Sonarr does not process the downloaded video. It stays in the “Activity” Tab forever.

I copied the video file to its corresponding season folder, stopped Sonarr from monitoring the file (so it doesn’t try to download again) and sonarr doesn’t find it until I add the E to the filename. After I add the E and tell sonarr to scan the folder, it finds it and it’s all fine.

its meant to do that if it finds something it cant deal with.

there should have been two icons on the end of that activity line
a person looking thing and then the red X
if you click on the person (manual action needed) it should bring up the manual import options where you pick the series/season/ep it belongs to and then it will import it

when this happens the main activity icon should also have the number of activities in an orange background instead of blue

1 Like

18-12-22 16:08:04.4|Debug|ImportDecisionMaker|File rejected for the following reasons: [Permanent] Season number 1 was unexpected considering the folder name Timeless.S02E11.The.Miracle.of.Christmas.Part.1.Special.1080p.WEB.H264-AMCON[TGx]

Looks like Part 1 is likely getting parsed, because the file name is otherwise unparsable (S0211 instead of S02E11).

/mnt/F49C35609C351E94/torrents/Timeless.S02E11.The.Miracle.of.Christmas.Part.1.Special.1080p.WEB.H264-AMCON[TGx]/Timeless.S0211.The.Miracle.of.Christmas.Part.1.Special.1080p.WEB.H264-AMCON.mkv

Sonarr is rejecting the import to prevent incorrectly importing it; you’ll need to use manual import.

Thank you very much, I will keep an eye out for the manual option next time. (sorry for noob question ;0 )

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.