Sonarr doesnt move downloaded episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5169
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2-0096
Debug logs: 18-4-26 09:39:19.9|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/Downloads/completed/Suits.S07E15.720p.HDTV.x264-SVA
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Sonarr successfully sends download to deluge, however, does not move the completed file when finished. This was working fine until the most recent update, i’ve made sure the two accounts sc-media and sc-download have full permissions for the above directory.

I suspect this is a path mapping problem but im unsure how to fix it. I have the same problem with radarr and have been manually moving things but now that sonarr is having the same problem i figure id get your help fixing both since my guess is they have the same solution

Thanks for your help

Are Deluge and Sonarr running right on the synology or is either one running in a docker container?

Synology changed some permissions recently, this thread has lots of information about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.