Sonarr doesn't copy downloaded episodes - torrents 'stuck' at 100%

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4146
Download client: Deluge 1.3.12
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): n/a?
((Debug logs)) (posted to hastebin or similar): http://hastebin.com/cosutawici.tex (cut due to length restrictions)
Description of issue:
First off - forgive me if this has been answered before. I’ve seen a few posts of this nature (eg, here, here, and here), but haven’t come across a solution yet. Now to the issue:

Sonarr doesn’t seem to be copying new TV episodes from the downloaded directory to their show/season directory. It sees the torrents, sees that they are at 100%, but doesn’t do anything with the files. If I set a drone directory, it nabs all the episodes, renames them, and sticks them in their proper folder, but that of course means I can no longer seed.

I have browsed the logs a bit, but can’t find any damning info. The torrents appear to be parsed - their filenames are decoded, quality is correctly detected, etc., but there doesn’t seem to be any copying or failures related to file processing.

Some additional troubleshooting, and responses to the links I posted above:

1. It’s my understanding that sonarr’s default behavior is to copy, not move, if hardlinks is disabled. Also according to sonarr’s documentation, hardlinks are finicky and may prevent renaming. I did try enabling hardlinks but nothing happened (are hardlinks even possible on Windows?).

2. The drone folder scraping works fine, so I’m guessing permissions are fine. Still, my user has full control over the downloads and TV folders.

3. Rebooting a dozen times didn’t help :frowning:

4. One last thing I noticed - after changing my downloader settings (namely changing/removing a label), sonarr no longer shows the episode as being at 100%, and simply says it is missing from disk. Not sure if it just takes a few minutes for it to re-scan or if there’s some other issue…

So anyhow, I’m a bit stuck right now. Is there anybody out there that may have come across this issue or know what I can do to gather up some more info? Thank you all!!

They are on NTFS partitions.

Is Drone Factory set to a different folder? Setting the same path that your Deluge reports will prevent them from being imported (even if the interval is 0).

Did you also change the labels for each torrent in the client? Sonarr needs the label to match to see them. The logs don’t show anything, likely because of this change, you’ll need to fix the configuration and post new logs.

Holy cow, you are my hero! I know sonarr says the episodes will be ignored, but I guess I mistakenly assumed it wouldn’t matter if the interval was 0… What a dope! That fixed the issue right up!

Cool, I’ll have to check out NTFS links. And I had changed the labels around and around just for testing (so at the time they were matching in both sonarr and Deluge), but they’re all back to normal now and sonarr is properly showing episode progress, etc.

Thank you so much for your help!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.