Sonarr doesn’t see small files well

For example, Sonarr didn’t catch any (7) files from the second season of Animal Kingdom that are less than 500mbs and labeled "Animal Kingdom US SxxExx HDTV x264 " by three different groups.

With some series, sometimes it doesn’t even see it on a manual search and I have to login to my indexer site to grab it. Other times it will see the file I want in a manual search but won’t list a reason why it was ignored. Is there anything I can change on my end to get better results?

EDIT: Just found another example. “Shooter S02E01 HDTV x264” (364mb). It qualifies under the Quality settings and yet Sonarr listed it as - Release is blacklisted.

See History, if it was blacklisted then the release likely failed to download.

I just checked the History and apparently the file was uploaded 12 hours ago and Sonarr attempted to grab it 6 hours ago (when I first ran it for the day). It states that it failed to repair and therefore blacklisted it. However, when I grabbed the same nzb manually it completed without a problem. Maybe just a fluke.

Curious, how was you able to quote me? I don’t see a reply with quote button anywhere.

Select something.

As for your original question, it depends mostly on the type of indexer and whether they have the show associated correctly.

Well, that’s simple. Thanks.

It’s not the indexer. The different series I have trouble with didn’t give me an issue last year and the groups haven’t changed their naming conventions. This wasn’t an issue last season. Something changed in Sonarr and it’s getting worse.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.