Sonarr DLing shows that aren't added to Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.0
((Debug logs)): None
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: At one point I had a show added, Big Bang Theory, of which I had monitoring turned off and only manually searched for a few episodes. Since that time, I have removed the show and the files from my Sonarr and my system. On occasion, I’ll see an episode in my NZBGet. Which puzzled me, but nothing looked amiss, at which point I removed the files and forgot about it, until today. I opened NZBGet to check something and every episode was in my queue, along with several other shows (That are actually in my Sonarr, but aren’t being monitored). I had over 300 things queued up to download, none of which I wanted.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Does Sonarr’s history show them being grabbed?
Without ((debug logs)) we can’t really say why something was grabbed, except that it needs to be monitored (series and episode) and a wanted quality. Double check that the episode and or series are unmonitored (not just the season).

I would be completely on board with you, if I even had the show in Sonarr, which I don’t.

So I can’t exactly check it lol

Sonarr can only grab shows that it knows about, so unless it was grabbed because it was linked to the wrong series my money is on something else grabbing them, do you still have SB/SR/something else running unexpectedly?

I’ve only ever had CouchPotato, Sonar, and NZBGet on this computer. I’ve never used SB or SR, which I’m assuming is SickBeard and something Rage.

At one point I did have the show listed, but it has been removed.

After reading your response though, I checked NZBGeek and I did in fact have a tv seek for it. Hopefully that was my issue. Thank you for your help!

Yeah, SickBeard and SickRage.

Ahh, that could explain it. Forgot about that feature on some indexers.

I as well, again thank you for your time and help. :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.