Sonarr deleted TV shows uncommanded

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.8.1507 (Running as a service)
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: Hastebin: Send and Save Text or Code Snippets for Free | Toptal®
Description of issue: Sonarr did an RSS sync and then ~9 minutes later proceeded to delete every TV show. Sorry I only have the logs set on info so there might not be enough detail. I hope this isn’t reproduceable but let me know if I can provide additional information.

RSS sync has nothing to do with deleting series

you or someone with access to sonarr or it’s api told sonarr to delete the series.

I get that the RSS and delete aren’t related, they’re just next to each other in the log with no obvious activity between.

I didn’t command the delete - that’s illogical. How would I be able to see what process or API call caused this?

Without trace logs you won’t have detailed logs showing where those requests came from. The most likely cause is someone gained access and removed everything, which would happen if Sonarr was open to the internet (on default or another port) with either no authentication or weak authentication.

Okay, I have to put on my embarrassed face! I did have that port open to the Internet. :unamused: :roll_eyes: :flushed: I should have checked that first - totally forgot I did that. Shame on me! It’s closed now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.