Sonarr Crashing within minutes of startup (Windows 10)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2j9bhdk9ty335e/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0
Description of issue: Sonarr is crashing within minutes of starting on Windows 10. I have tried reinstalling the application and that didn’t resolve the issue. Today I did a complete recovery - reset of my Windows 10 PC and reinstalled Sonarr and within minutes same crashing. Looking at the Windows Event View Application log it is failing on this:

Faulting application name: NzbDrone.exe, version: 2.0.0.5322, time stamp: 0x5c992b85
Faulting module name: MediaInfo.dll, version: 17.10.0.0, time stamp: 0x59fb476c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00109e3a
Faulting process id: 0x31a8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f18e0c60bd8f
Faulting application path: C:\ProgramData\NzbDrone\bin\NzbDrone.exe
Faulting module path: C:\ProgramData\NzbDrone\bin\MediaInfo.dll
Report Id: a9fe241d-fd81-4833-9650-e3f03822c467
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Anyone can make heads or tails why this is failing it would be appreciated. I have added the dropbox link to the debug log which I hope is enough information to determine the reason it is crashing. Thank you.

We just installed dropbox back on this computer so we are trying to get the files re-synced so if the log isn’t available yet it is still trying to sync all the files.

Quite likely MediaInfo is cashing on a specific file, trace logs should show which file it’s failing on.

I am looking at the Trace log and I am not seeing anything sticking out causing an issue. This is the last trace log of the before the crash. https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8meup1ybgpe31c/sonarr.trace.txt?dl=0

19-4-13 12:55:45.9|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from D:\Videos\TV Shows\Game of Thrones\Season 03\Game of Thrones - S03E01 - Valar Dohaeris.mkv

Then 4 more lines then nothing, I’d say that’s the problematic file.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.