Sonarr Automation (Downloading) not working

It appears that Sonarr is not automatically searching for new episodes. If I go to “Wanted ==> Search All Missing” then the search performs correctly and episodes are found and downloaded as expected.

I am running the latest Dev Build on Server 208 R2 SP1

In the log I am seeing two errors repeating, I assume this is the failure to launch the searcher…

Error occurred while executing task RssSync: One or more errors occurred.
First line of the exception is…

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Exceptions.UnsupportedFeedException: Empty feed, cannot check if feed is parsable.
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.GetGenericTorrentRssParserSettings(IndexerResponse response, TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 120

Second Error…

Error occurred while executing task RssSync: One or more errors occurred.

Exception…

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Exceptions.UnsupportedFeedException: Empty feed, cannot check if feed is parsable.
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.GetGenericTorrentRssParserSettings(IndexerResponse response, TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 120

I assume one of the providers is not working and that is causing the whole thing to get hung up.

Obviously help would be appreciated, I can supply full exceptions if required.

A bit of testing shows that a TorrentRssIndexer was returning nothing (Due to account suspension due to inactivity). Obviously when it was created it carried out a test and worked but because its state changed it was causing the hang. Maybe retest the Indexer if it returns an empty feed and disable it if it does not pass?

Sonarr stops using indexers when they fail multiple times, sounds like this failure wasn’t caught though.

Please post the full log of the error to hastebin, also the exact Sonarr version number.

I am having the same issue. Was there any resolution to this?

Delete the provider that is not working.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.