Sonarr - Attempting to grab absolutely everything

Sonarr version 2.0.0.4645:
Description of issue:
So looking at my debug logs it appears like Sonarr is trying to grab everything ever made.
I get close to 15 debug logs a day and most of what is on it has nothing to do with anything I am watching.

Is this normal?

Now the reason I turned this on is the first place was to figure out why Sonarr downloads series that I have shut off monitoring for. I do this to seasons that I have grabbed/watched/deleted but have been getting notified that an old unmonitored season has just been downloaded in it’s entirety. We can come back to this when I find a relevant log file.

For now is this what a debug file should look like?

Yes, completely normal.

Sonarr watches RSS feeds for the latest releases (as mentioned in the ((FAQ))), those feeds contain all new releases regardless of whether you want it or not and Sonarr processes them to see if it’s needed (a series you want, whether it’s monitored, etc).

Sonarr will grab releases automatically when searching regardless of the episode being monitored or not. For grabs from RSS feeds, both the episode and the series need to be monitored. First thing to check would be whether the series and episodes are monitored, it’s possible for the season to be monitored and the episodes unmonitored (or vice-versa) so check the episodes within the season.

Thank you for your response. The issue I have figured out is that any season that I stopped monitoring using nzb360 changed the flags for the season and all the episodes but only did so cosmetically. Beside the unmonitored seasons, Sonarr still showed the red egg with 0/XX episodes shown as downloaded. I had to re-enabled monitoring for the season and disabling it again on my PC to get the yellow dot showing monitoring was disabled. It only happened to shows I stopped monitoring on NZB360. And that version would be about 10 months old now. I can’t say I’ve used it for that purpose since so I can’t say if the problem still exists. I may test it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.