Sonarr and Deluge not playing well together?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301 (Running in Docker)
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.268
Debug logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/37ehl92gtma9cfy/Sonarr%20log%20latest.txt?dl=0
Description of issue: Sonarr sends the request to Deluge ok but when Deluge finished download its never recognized by Sonarr and not moved to TV folder.
Screenshots show what is currently shown in Deluge and Sonarr.

19-3-20 18:59:29.8|Debug|DiskScanService|Scanning '/data/completed/Roswell.New.Mexico.S01E09.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV' for video files
19-3-20 18:59:29.8|Debug|DiskScanService|0 video files were found in /data/completed/Roswell.New.Mexico.S01E09.1080p.HDTV.x264-LucidTV

Either there aren’t any video files; Sonarr doesn’t handle RARed content, so you’ll need to deal with extracting if they are RARed or permissions are preventing Sonarr from accessing the files.

OK so I made a few changes and there is some (?) difference but still - shows are not being moved to correct folder or recognized as downloaded by Sonarr.

In my docker - media/files/downloads on my HD is mapped to /data in containers (both Sonarr and Deluge)

So Deluge prefs are in screenshot!

Here’s what Deluge shows currently

And what Sonarr shows:

The rar files are in a folder in media/files/downloads

But are unpacked into /media/files/downloads/completed

I’m not sure why they are unpacked there or who told them to do that…

Ooops I figured the last one out - Extractor was putting them there. So would that solve the problem??

If they are now properly extracted to the job folder in /media/files/downloads then you should be good.

OK - 50% success.

2 new episode downloads - 1 moved over to TV folder fine, the other didn’t

Doom Patrol unpacked fine but sitting in DL folder

And before you say anything - Little Women is for the wife…

Hover over the yellow icon on the left in the queue, what does it say?
What do the debug logs say?

I don’t see anything in the logs related to that file - or I’m looking in the wrong spot?

Did you enable debug logging? The default (info) won’t have much detail.

There is a valid video file in tat folder now?
Does the user running Sonarr have permissions to see that folder and the files within? This looks like it could be a issue with permissions on the file/folder.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.