Sonarr and deluge issue...with completed file not being moved

I need help with getting sonarr and deluge working properly.
when a file is down downloading in deluge, it stays seeding and sonarr cannot move the file to the proper folder.

I have both set up in docker.

likely poor paths
https://trash-guides.info/hardlinks/
https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#downloads-and-importing

I have read both of those links over and over again, and it still does not work.

So you have some tracelogs and screenshots to share from the troubleshooting you did and ruled out that it is a paths, permissions, or docker path issue?

here are the volumes in docker for sonarr and deluge.

I have a shared folder called downloads, and in that folder I have complete and incomplete
my tv shows are in a shared folder named Media.
I gave all the arrs, and download clients full access to al the media subfolders and downloads shared folder.

also has a side note, it seems that sonarr renames the completed file and copies it to the proper tv show folder and not moving the file.

I just need help with the paths, to make sure they are all properly set, and then I think it will all be good and working after.

well it would appear you never actually read trash’s guide based on those paths; so go do that.

also has a side note, it seems that sonarr renames the completed file and copies it to the proper tv show folder and not moving the file.

So it’s working as expected then it sounds like? See the FAQ or wiki -> settings for how torrent downloads work.

note that due to your poor paths you are using double space for everything your download and seed + are causing unnecessary read/writes on your disks.

how am I using double spaces for everything? im not sure I understand.
and I don’t think it is working as it should, it should be moving the file and not copying it.

Because of your docker mounts; which the guide you supposedly read explains.

Seeding torrents / torrents that the download client does not indicate are done/complete (I.e paused and not active) are never moved and always a copy or hardlink. With proper docker points they’d be a hardlink

can you help me with all my file paths and mapping?

use the resources already provided

for more 1x1 help, swing by discord and someone can get your squared away

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.