Sonarr adding extra files to activity queue

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.527
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/uBDy45xh
Description of issue:

I have all sorts of files on drives that sonarr is not pointed at that are getting picked up and placed in the activity queue for some reason. The mouseover for the orange download icon reads: “Download wasn’t grabbed by Sonarr and not in a category, Skipping.” Problem is, it’s not skipping, I’m forced to either add it to my sonarr library, which is okay for the tv shows, but not for the odd comic book issue it’s mistaking (see the supergirl issue in the screenshot, mistaken for an episode of the tv show). Removing them from the queue deletes them from the filesystem, which I don’t want, and leaving them there makes it difficult to see what sonarr is actually doing. Has anyone had this issue in this version?

Sonarr’s queue is based on what it gets from your download client.

If you want Sonarr to filter out things it shouldn’t pay attention to, use a category in your download client (set one in Sonarr’s setting and make sure downloads you want Sonarr to track are in that category).

Solved! Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.