Sonarr 3 wont open on qnap device after firmware update

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.497
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.19
Debug logs:
Description of issue: after firmware upgrade when i try to open the web interface i get " This site can’t be reached

192.168.1.80 refused to connect." the addressis correct but it seems sonarr isnt starting. i have no idea how to look at logs to see whats wrong.

The logs are in Sonarr’s AppData Directory. I’m not sure if that path has changed for v3 on QNAP as it’s not a package we maintain (and I don’t recall discussing v3 with the maintainer of that package). You may have better luck discussing with the v3 package maintainer.

Thanks man but I actually solved it last night with the help of some of the people on the sonar discord. Turns out for some reason when I configured the nas initially it hard-coded the IP address in the config file and since last week I changed some of my DHCP values it was no longer able to get that same IP address and despite sitting on a DHCP Network and not having any kind of assigned address whatsoever as far as I knew, it thought that it needed to have the address that it hard coded earlier and wasn’t working. all I had to do was go into the config file and remove that hard-coded IP.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.