Sonar rejecting release because queue removes failures too slowly

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Debug logs: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/WbGnFSWynt/
Description of issue: Sorry I had trace on, but if you scroll all the way to the bottom you can see the end result. The behavior is only apparent when I try to grab an entire season of a series. WHenever there are failures in a particular episode, the failed episode seemingly is getting replaced before it is removed from the Sonarr queue completely.

This results in say a 20 episode season, about half the episodes maybe more get downloaded, and the rest don’t. Then I would have to run the automatic search again… and this time it would successfully grab the next available reports, because this time there isn’t something in the queue to give the “Quality for release in queue is of equal or higher preference” message. It isn’t a huge problem, but it’s the one thing preventing my sonarr from being truly set-it-and-forget-it.

Is this normal/expected behavior on a 20 episode grab? Is there a way I can slow down how fast it tries to grab the next report after a report fails to download due to being incomplete? Thanks for any insight you can provide.

This issue is fixed in the v3 beta (soon to be RC).

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll give V3 a chance. I’ve been on radarr’s v3 this whole time so I might as well move sonarr too.

Your team did a phenomenal job with V3. Sent a small donation your way. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.