Sonar not seeing files

Version

Package Version

3.0.9 by Team Sonarr
Mono Version 6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Debug Log: Hastebin

sonarr not seeing all the files. I have spent most of the day trying to figure it out and reading stuff.

I think the problem is names. Below is a example of my own files:

/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E10.Requiem 1981+1987 (2) .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E09.Requiem 1981+1987 (1) .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E08.Fire Island .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E07.The Sentinel .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E06.The Body .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E05.Bad Fortune .WEBRip.1080p.mp4
/mnt/4tb-data/TV/american horror story/American Horror Story.S11E04.Black Out .WEBDL.1080p.mkv

Sometimes I notice that sonarr will, occasionally create a new file (title file for series. Its also interesting that these seem to b e all in lower case wherein mine has upper case for series names (may be the wrong thing to do) )for something whilst ignoring the file I am trying to use. One that just happened was the file above. The difference is that my name also had a date on it, the new one doesn’t. I put the date on it because that’s how the source had it.

Is there some way to tell sonarr to check a file and see if it agrees with what sonarr has? I should also mention that the three that I re-did were files that look like they were real but they would not play. Even then, however, sonarr noticed them whilst ignoring the others.

One of my problems is that this seems to be a common problem with a lot of different people. After reading several of those I am now writing this.

Hopefully you will get the log and it will be right. I was going to send it to hastebin but they sent me to someplace else but it looks right so I hope it is right.

Thoughts?

Your debug logs don’t show anything to do with scanning that series, try clearing your logs and posting a fresh log after rescanning.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.