[Solved]TorrentLeech not grabbing automatically

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2.7-8
((Debug logs)): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1j4rESmf75RMW54azNaVGp0TlU
Description of issue:

I’m using TorrentLeech as an indexer through Jackett. The problem is that sonarr always misses the releases of the shows. I’ve set up The Last Ship as a download serie but I’m not able to get it grabbed on releade date. All I get is a triangle with an exclamation mark saying “Episode missing from disk”. The episode doesnt appear on the calendar. However using the arrow to automatically download it later, works. From the logs it looks like the RSS feed is parsing correctly from TorrentLeech so can it be that the interval(tried even with 10minutes) is very high?

Thanks in advance

When was the series added?
Did Sonarr ever see it on the RSS feed? (Debug logs will show that and why a particular release was rejected)

I removed the show and added it back with the option Monitor: all. It now appears o nthe calendar. I will get back to you in a couple of days after I test it a bit more.

So you can mark this as solved as I now understood what the issue was. The show named “The Last Ship” has its 5th season already scheduled in Sonarr while the actual one was the 4th. As a result, when I set it to only monitor the last season, it was waiting for the 5th season that will be released next year. When I set sonar to monitor all seasons then it worked as expected directly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.