[SOLVED] Cannot Add Plex Media Server Notification Handler in Sonarr

Hi All,

I’ve been migrating from sickbeard to sonarr and one of the things that I can’t get to work is plex media server notifications. When I fill out the form and press save, nothing happens in the UI. If I put the wrong username or password (I tried just to make sure) I get invalid username or password. Here’s a trace log: http://pastebin.com/QUwBmmkw

I’ve installed both on the same Arch linux through the AUR, and made sure both plex and sonarr were and the newest versions as of this posting. everything else seems to be working so far. Anyone have any ideas?

Its failing to insert into the database, please post a screenshot of the settings you’re trying to save.

Here it is. I’ve tried adding a tag as well, which didn’t have an effect.

edit: I’ve also tried 127.0.0.1, my LAN IP, and my WAN IP with no change

Which version of Sonarr?
Have you previously used the develop version of Sonarr?

I did have sonarr develop installed briefly. the sonarr version is 2.0.0.3357-1 according to this, since it was what I installed: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/sonarr/

my server is down right now so I can’t check directly on the server but I will as soon as it comes back up

It sounds like your DB was upgraded to support the develop release and then you downgraded to a version that uses an older DB so the inserts into the notification table are failing since there is a NULL being inserted into a NOT NULL column.

You can either wipe out the DB and start fresh or switch back to develop until the next merge to master is done.

confirmed the correct version. I went back to the develop version and that did work, so thanks for the help! Just out of curiosity, how would I clear the db? sqlite3 in terminal?

Deleting nzbdrone.db would start from scratch (everything, including would be wiped), we don’t support downgrading versions for this reason.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.