SOLVED - Bit confused - Sonarr installation

I am looking at installing the Sonarr software on my Raspberry PI Zero, and I am not sure on what I need.

at the moment I have a Raspbain Jessie installed, with Deluge Utorrent installed. and I would like to install the sonar software onto this, reading the Instructions, it is talking about installing Stable Mono Mono

and Installing Mono

and looking at them, they both had slightly different methods of installing the software.

would someone please advice me on which I need to follow.

OK I have done reading and as I have a Raspberry PI Zero I have gone for the Raspberry PI Mono 310 procedure, but I have ran into a little problem, I have gotton down to this command

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC
echo “deb https://apt.sonarr.tv/ master main” | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sonarr.list

and I am getting this result

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC
Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --homedir /tmp/tmp.CUQdEThVAg --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model always --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC
gpg: requesting key FDA5DFFC from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key D9B78493: “NzbDrone contact@nzbdrone.com” not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: unchanged: 1
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ echo “deb https://apt.sonarr.tv/ master main” | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sonarr.list
deb https://apt.sonarr.tv/ master main

Am I missing something, as when I move onto the next command in the procedure
sudo apt-get update then I am getting a error

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get update
E: Type ‘Executing:’ is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sonarr.list
E: The list of sources could not be read.

Looks like some extraneous content was added to that file. Editing the file to remove it or deleting the file and rerunning the echo command should fix it.

hi mark.

sorry but I am not 100% sure on what you are saying. can you advise me on what you mean by editing the file, as my coding skills for Raspberry is quite limited.

I have gone to the location of the file and check / delete any reference to the file, and I will await a reply from you before I re-try the command.

If you deleted it there is nothing to edit. Without knowing what was in the file I couldn’t tell you what went wrong, but running sudo apt-get update should work now and then you can rerun the command to add the source and confirm it’s working after as well.

thanks

I have gotton past that stage now and it has download and installed the package.

I re-run the following command and I got the same results

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC

Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --homedi r /tmp/tmp.MwVuaHgf2V --no-auto-check-trustdb --trust-model always --keyring /et c/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver keyserver.u buntu.com --recv-keys FDA5DFFC
gpg: requesting key FDA5DFFC from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg: key D9B78493: “NzbDrone contact@nzbdrone.com” not changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg: unchanged: 1

and then I was able to run sudo apt-get update

but now I have two questions,

First with the script what do I need to put in

path to mono bin
DAEMON=$(which mono)

if I have mono 3.10 ?

and also what should I see in top when I reboot the raspberry, as I have tried it as default so far, and I am not able to web onto the Sonnar http://ip.address:8989

which is a command on linux to find the application in the path with that name. You probably don’t need to seet that, but if you do, you’ll need to find the path on your system, I’m not sure what it is.

[quote=“markus101, post:7, topic:13275”]
you’ll need to find the path on your system, I’m not sure what it is.[/quote]

I am guesting that you are referring to the Sonarr path on my Raspberry ?

Yes.

Sonarr runs under mono, so you should be able to find it under top or ps when it’s running (and see the Sonarr log files being written to).

thanks Mark

I tried that and I have got Sonarr to run

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.