SIte Cannot Be Reached

After a restart, I am getting a This site can’t be reached error in Chrome.

I’m running this on a Netgear ReadyNAS.

When I check the status, I get this, and I’m not sure what it’s trying to tell me.

root@AnkleStore:~# service nzbdrone status
● nzbdrone.service - LSB: starts instance of Sonarr
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/nzbdrone; generated; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (exited) since Sun 2017-05-07 08:29:35 EDT; 49min a
go
     Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
   CGroup: /system.slice/nzbdrone.service

May 07 08:29:35 AnkleStore systemd[1]: Starting LSB: starts instance of Sonarr..
May 07 08:29:35 AnkleStore nzbdrone[2964]: Starting NzbDrone
May 07 08:29:35 AnkleStore systemd[1]: Started LSB: starts instance of Sonarr.

I tried reinstalling, and I’m getting dependency errors with apt-get.

root@AnkleStore:~# apt-get install libmono-cil-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libmono-cil-dev : Depends: libmono-http4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-microsoft-web-infrastructure1.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-data-services4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-design4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-drawing4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-drawing-design4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-messaging4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-reactive-windows-forms2.2-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-runtime4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-servicemodel4.0a-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-servicemodel-activation4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-servicemodel-discovery4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-servicemodel-routing4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-servicemodel-web4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-serviceprocess4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-abstractions4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-dynamicdata4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-extensions4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-extensions-design4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-http-selfhost4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-http-webhost4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-mvc3.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-routing4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-services4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-webpages2.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-webpages-deployment2.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-web-webpages-razor2.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-windows-forms4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-windows-forms-datavisualization4.0a-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libmono-system-xml-serialization4.0-cil (= 4.2.1.102+dfsg2-6) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: libnunit-cil-dev (>= 2.4) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I’m at a loss, any ideas?

How was it running before the restart?
Are you trying to reinstall mono?

Checks Sonarr’s ((log files)), if it’s being started and crashing that should be logged, otherwise it’s not starting and the issue is with the startup script or mono.

I’m not familiar with the best steps to resolve that dependency problem when installing though.

Markus101, thank you for the reply.

I have tried reinstalling Mono, with similar dependency issues.

One of the steps I saw online was to remove the logs, so I did that. It doesn’t seem to have made any more log files since then.

root@AnkleStore:~/.config/NzbDrone# ls
Backups     nzbdrone.db      nzbdrone.db-wal  UpdateLogs
MediaCover  nzbdrone.db-shm  nzbdrone.pid

So Sonarr is not being started.

If mono is currently installed try launching Sonarr through it directly, if that works then it’s your startup script, if not you’ll need to sort out the dependency issues.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.