Shutdown Sonarr on QNAP. can't restart it

Hello,

Today I installed Sonarr 1.150720 on my QNAP TS-859. Everything worked perfectly untill i ran into some problems. From the software i Shutdown Sonarr. Now I can’t restart it anymore. Everytime i get the following error:

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I’ve tried rebooting the nas. Uninstalling en reinstalling Sonarr. Installing Sonar version 1.150412. Nothing works.

I don’t get any error messages so i can’t troubleshoot this problem. Does anyone have an idea how i could solve this issue?

I would try disabling the firewall on your QNAP for a quick test just to rule it out.

That doesn’t solve the problem.

Check the log files and make sure Sonarr is starting, sounds like it might not be.

Thanks for the response. Do you have any idea where i can find that logfile? It’s not accessible via the gui as far as i could tell.

I believe its shown here: QNAP + Sonarr memory / space error?

I’ve uploaded the log file here:
http://www.filedropper.com/nzbdrone

I have no idea what it means maybe someone can help me with it.

The logs don’t show the mono version, but are you running mono 3.10?

The logs show that the processes cannot be found. This seems similar to a thread about failing updates.

Hi Mirx,

Thanks a lot. This issue solves the problem! I’ve uninstalled version 4.0.1 and installed version 3.10.0.0

The actual error looks like a problem with SQLite (likely a it isn’t supported by Sonarr due to it missing a flag at compile time that Sonarr requires). Glad to hear you’re back online though.

After a reboot the problem appeared again. Here is the last part of the logfile.

15-8-10 17:41:02.9|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/QSonarr/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.3243
15-8-10 17:41:04.4|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/share/MD0_DATA/SONARR_CONFIG]
15-8-10 17:41:06.3|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 0 processes with the name: NzbDrone.Console
15-8-10 17:41:07.4|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 1 processes with the name: NzbDrone
15-8-10 17:41:08.2|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/share/MD0_DATA/SONARR_CONFIG/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
15-8-10 17:41:08.3|Fatal|ConsoleApp|EPIC FAIL!

System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory —> System.EntryPointNotFoundException: sqlite3_config
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods:sqlite3_config_none (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize () [0x00000] in :0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteFactory…cctor () [0x00000] in :0
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationDbFactory.CreateFactory () [0x00000] in :0
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.get_Factory () [0x00000] in :0
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.DbFactoryBase.CreateConnection (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.NzbDroneSqliteProcessorFactory.Create (System.String connectionString, IAnnouncer announcer, IMigrationProcessorOptions options) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.MigrateToLatest (System.String connectionString, MigrationType migrationType, System.Action1 beforeMigration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create (MigrationType migrationType, System.Action1 beforeMigration) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase (IContainer container) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (ApplicationModes applicationModes, NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start (NzbDrone.Common.EnvironmentInfo.StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, System.Action`1 startCallback) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Unsupported version of sqlite by the looks of it, which version of sqlite in installed?

I currently have the following apps installed:

Download station 4.0.5
Music Station 4.6.4
Photo station 4.1.4
NZBget 150706
Optware IPKG 0.99.163
Qmono 3.10.0.0
Qsonar 1.150720
spotweb 20131101
Git 2.1.0
phpmyadmin 4.1.13.1
Python 2.7
Rtorrent 0.9.2-0513

I also run the firmware 4.1.4 on the NAS and have MySQL enabled.

Not sure if SQLite comes with the Sonarr package or not, but trhat would be good to know. Otherwise it probably ships with the QNAP firmware.

Is there something i can do to check this? And is there a solution for this issue?

I’ve checked the databases that are running via phpMyadmin,
The following databases are created:

Information_scheme
mysql
spotweb (this one i created manually)
test (empty database)

Best to ask the QNAP package maintainer if its shipped with the QSonarr package or it uses to one thats pre-installed.

phpMyAdmin is for MySQL, not SQLite.

I’ve asked the question on the Qnap Forum (http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=320&t=109449&p=495352#p495352) and i got the following response from the package creater
for you security optware should be removed, already removed from AppCenter

for you security optware should be removed, already removed from AppCenter

Sqlite is a part of QMono

actual version :

[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Qmono/bin] # ./sqlite3 --version
3.8.8.3 2015-02-25 13:29:11 9d6c1880fb75660bbabd693175579529785f8a6b

I uninstalled optware and sonarr worked again. I rebooted the NAS and the problem was back.

The fact that it works then stops working makes me think that something is changing the PATH and sqlite is being found in a different location then it was before the restart or altering the system in some way that stops Sonarr from operating correctly. I’m not sure what else you can try, but this doesn’t appear to be an issue with Sonarr.

It stops working. When i unistall a app it starts working again. If i reboot the NAS it stops again. Qsonarr wasn’t working, i uninstalled Qmono which is a prerequisite for Qsonarr and the app started working again. But after the reboot it stopped working again.

You removed Qmono then it started working? The only way that makes sense is if Qmono has a bad sqlite version and mono is installed another way, otherwise the call to start mono in the QSonarr package would fail.

Have you previously installed mono via another mechanism, or compile it from scratch?