Shows stopped becoming monitored

On the latest version of Sonarr for Windows. I had four shows setup using torrents to download. Some are Daily some are once a week. They all showed fine as monitored in the calendar and then suddenly only one show shows daily as monitored. The rest do not show on the calendar unless I switch to “All” view. If I go into series and click on any of the shows, the Monitored switch is set to Yes. Thoughts?

Not sure but it may have switched when I clicked on the series screen “Update series info and scan disk” button next to each series.

Should also say that one of the shows in question now says 0/0 Episodes when it used to be 0/2.

And also noted that the root folder for the final destination is c:\sonarrfiles. I’ve been noticing that Sonarr or something is randomly deleting the subfolders for each show and then sometimes they show up again. So long as Sonarr hasn’t found a valid show to download for anything “monitored”. Or when it did think things are monitored.

Thanks.

JR

dude, i was having the same problem for a couple of shows. i deleted the entry from Sonarr and then re-added it and it’s back to normal now.

might not sort you out, but it’s worth a try!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.