Shows didn't auto download via Torrent today

So both of my weekly shows (The Walking Dead + Homeland) didn’t autodownload today. I tried manually checking and found that the torrent file was indeed available but it showed 0 seeders. Going to the specified link confirmed that there were indeed seeders; the tracker just wasn’t updated.

My profile is 720-WEBDL and hovering over the indicator said that the torrent was rejected because it had zero seeders.

Is there any way to get Sonarr to download even 0 seeder releases (especially new releases)?

Sonarr already does that for Kat, for releases younger than 12h. Version .3530 and above, late september.

Hover over the red exclamation mark on the right to see the actual rejection reasons.

Thanks for the quick reply This is what it says

I’ve started the download manually now that’s why it’s saying that it has already met the cutoff.

13.6h > 12h

and it’s already downloading something at the same quality according to that rejection.

My PC has been on for the whole day so it must’ve been <12h at one point :frowning:

And yes I’ve started manually downloading it now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.