Show Deleted Epides in the Calendar

I delete a show after watching it. However, sometimes I need go back in the Calendar to see if the show was aired, downloaded and watched.
For example, currently I would not know if there was an episode last Wednesday that I downloaded, watched and deleted or if no episode aired last Wednesday.

Thus, I would like deleted shows to still show in the Calendar, but marked as deleted.

TIA!!

p.s. This was mentioned before (but topic is closed):

We don’t have plans to support another status for deleted episodes, but you can show unmonitored episodes in the calendar. Assuming episodes are automatically ignored when deleted (in Sonarr’s settings) you don’t need to do anything different and if you missed the episode it would be red.

Yes, it is red if it was aired but not downloaded.
However, if it was not aired (episodes may not air every week) I would never know if it was not aired or if I watched it and deleted it.

perhaps use another program to track your watched status,
i use trakt.tv for it completely automated with Kodi and also with some other programs.(you can set the privaxy level so no one else can see it)
some people prefer TVMAZE but they don’t have a Kodi add-on (Yet)

Showing unmonitored episodes should resolver that.

You are right Markus. I didn’t realize this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.