Setting log level

Is there some way, any way at all, to make nzbdrone.exe be quiet in stdout logs

Right now, it fills up my docker compose output with a crazy amount of INFO logging that isnt useful (or parseable)

Something like a --quiet (or --loglevel)?

No. but it sounds to me like you should configure docker to handle the stdout differently.

Know much about Docker (or kubernetes?)

This is an application issue, containers are intended to show stdout logs (its kind of how they display logs to orchestrators, or anyone really. No sense in digging inside the container)

Without even a quiet mode, redirecting log files somewhere wouldnt help, because sonarr is logging to stdout

Pity there is no option for either, will probably switch to sickgear until you guys get around to the feature.

Thanks for all the work

Usually Sonarr runs as a systemd unit with it’s stdout logged using, for example, journald. If something goes wrong you’ll want the context provided by that output to determine what.

So it’s a question on what you put in the Dockerfile. You can wrap Sonarr in what ever script, daemon, (supervisord?) and redirect and process stdout however you like. Or use docker’s log-driver setting to do it on the container level. That’s hardly an application issue.

I’m not sure what you’re hoping to achieve by playing that card, it doesn’t garner you any sympathy whatsoever.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.