Series pack not replacing spanned episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.430
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.1.0
OS: Synology DSM 6.2 / Docker linuxserver/sonarr:preview
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

i downloaded a 1080p series pack with all 12 episodes in their own files.

the current episode 1 and 2 were in a single file and when it imported the completed job it replaced everything except that file.

the series pack had one file for each episode, not one file for both

it also ended up with a single ep09-10 file (even though the import had both files) so i presume it lost the actual ep10 file?

this season 3 of this series got screwed up numbering wise a couple of times so im wondering if it might be an episode mapping issue on import?

as it was a torrent, even if i downloaded it again, sonarr wouldnt actually import it anyway, so i cant test it again until i need to replace another multi-episode file in another series.

nothing much in the logs (the delete warning was there for all the files it did replace)

19-4-12 23:13:00.9|Info|RecycleBinProvider|Recycling Bin has not been configured, deleting permanently. /media/tv/current/the good place (2016)/season 03/the.good.place.s03e12.x264.480p.mkv`
19-4-12 23:13:47.6|Warn|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Non-sample file detected: [/downloads/transmission/complete/sonarr/The.Good.Place.S03.PROPER.REPACK.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-SiGMA[rartv]/The.Good.Place.S03E01.REPACK.Everything.Is.Bonzer.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H264-SiGMA.mkv]

The issue was more likely that Sonarr checks each file that needs to be imported individually, so it sees a file for episode 9 (and doesn’t know there is also a file for episode 10) and it rejects it because the existing file is for episode 9 and 10. If the files are still seeding in the download client you can use Manual Import from wanted: missing to forcibly import them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.