Series not downloaded automatically

Hello,

I have installed Sonarr on a Raspbery Pi 2 with NZBGet as download client. I have added series and installed nzb.su as Indexer.

However, missing episodes are not downloaded automatically. All the series are monitored. RSS feed is set every 15 minutes. The strange part is that when I search the episode manually / or automatic search, the episode is downloaded fine by NZBGet.

Does anyone know what the problem is? I also noticed that aridates / calendar are not displayed for the series. Any when choose ‘‘All’’ the monitored series are displayed.

Regards,
Elroy

Make sure you read the ((FAQ)) which explains how Sonarr finds things to download.

For all series or just one? No air dates means the data needs to be added on TheTVDB otherwise they won’t show on the calendar, if there are air dates and its not on the calendar it means the episode or series isn’t monitored

Hi Markus

No, all series are not displayed in the calender. Even de episodes that are releases for today or tomorrow are not present in the calendar. If I set the calender to ‘all’ then it is showed.

Also for each serie the air dates are not showed in the main menu.

I read the faq but it seems I have everything installed as it should be. Some release are ignored (the ones I do not want)

The episodes or the series aren’t monitored then. If you go into the series page you can make sure the they are monitored (the bookmark icon should be filled in). You can also use the series editor to enable them in bulk.

Yes I have done that, each serie is monitored as far as I can see. I also tried to select all the series and used the bulk action to remonitor again.

See image below how my page is now :

Well could this be the problem? Error log:

Component Message Time
CommandExecutor Error occurred while executing task CheckForFinishedDownload: database is locked database is locked 4:43pm
TaskExtensions Task Error: database is locked database is locked 4:43pm
CommandExecutor Error occurred while executing task CheckForFinishedDownload: database is locked database is locked 4:19pm
EventAggregator TaskManager failed while processing [CommandExecutedEvent]: database is locked database is locked 4:19pm
CommandExecutor Error occurred while executing task MessagingCleanup: database is locked database is locked 4:19pm
TaskExtensions Task Error: database is locked database is locked

Your image didn’t load properly.

Episodes within a series are monitored independently of the series, which allows you to not monitor episodes you don’t want (such as past episodes you’ve watched and deleted) in your case the newer episodes aren’t monitored, but maybe some of the older ones are.

None of those would affect RSS syncing.

So what can be the problem then ?

How can I make sure that Sonarr should monitoring the upcoming episodes ?

edit: Oke, So i added an new serie that i’m not watching. Now the serie is showed op in the Calander… So something is wrong with monitoring indeed. The question is … what… ?

For what it’s worth the working url for that image is: https://www.mupload.nl/img/eutmtahpqrzig.png

I’m not sure it’s helpful, though.

I had the exact same problem, all was as it should be and the auto DL didnt work. Than i clicked on the RSS Sync button on the Series tab, and from then on it “watches the rss feed” every 15min like its set in the settings. (before the log didnt register processing the releases).

I dont know if thats what I should have done in the first place but, as stupid as I am the solution was stupidly simple :slight_smile:

Like I said yesterday (Series not downloaded automatically) the episodes are not monitored, you need to start monitoring them, either on the series details page or use season pass to do it for multiple series.

That won’t work here, the episodes aren’t monitored so RSS will never grab them.

But my episodes were monitored and they didnt autodownload, so the RSS sync button on the series tab is just for manual refreshing?

For you they were monitored, in this case they are not, that is why it won’t help here. For your case there could be many reasons why it worked, no harm in running it manually, but it shouldn’t be required.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.