Series Episodes being changed mid series

I notice this for The Voice Season 11 but it could be happening in other series I dont know.
So it started out with the Olympic Premiere Special, its was placed in the specials folder as episode 7, so far all good.

Last week was the 1st episode of the season, would not find it, even though it was there to DL. Checked the series info to find the Olympic Premiere was being called Ep 1 and “Ep 1” was Ep 2 and so on. had to manual rename the files to bring inline the files to get them correct.

Come this week notice Ep 3 was DL even thought not till tomorrow and was not in the log as to being Grabbed and DL, check series and the Olympic Premiere is now back in the specials info and EP 1 is EP 1 ,had to do another manual rename of files to fix it.

I can only guess this was caused by someone playing around with the source of the information (TVDB).
is it possible to be notified of these sort of changes or have the system auto rename when changes like this occur.

Yes, caused by someone that doesn’t know what they are doing messing with the information on the TVDB. Episode titles can and do change, so there isn’t really a great way to notify you that things changed or to auto rename them.

This is a somewhat related feature though:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.