Season pass problem

I am new to Sonnar because I came from SickRage, so I imported my existing series to disk.
My problem is I go to Season Pass and I select all my shows and try to modify them to future but it docent work, so to do the change I have to select a bunch of then and change them to future. I already did change all my shows to future but it would be nice to be able to select all and modify them to future.
Thanks

So selecting the checkbox next to title didn’t automatically select all series?

Yes it selected all, but instead of changing the monitor to future it change to another option that toggle on old season of a show.

I can’t quite understand what you’re expecting.
When you set Monitor Future it will disable all old seasons, and only enable the seasons/episodes that haven’t aired yet.

It didn’t work as you mention, when I did the change to all my shows to future I already have some shows change to future because I was testing the setting and then I did a select all my shows and change to future a some old season shows were change from disable to enable. I don’t know if it’s a problem in my Sonarr or a bug, but to change all my shows (94 shows) what I did was select the first 25 a modify them, then the next 25 until I change all my shows to future. I remember I already have 50 shows change to future and then I select more than 25, I don’t remember exactly how manny shows were selected but it change all the 50 shows that were already in future mode to another option, I did see the change of color of the icon from disable (white) to enable (black). I have Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and there are so manny season, that is why I know it was modify from disable to enable.
Thanks for the replay and I hope you understand what I am trying to explain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.