Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts)

Porridge UK is rejecting releases from nzb geek folks any way we could get this one working ??

on the buses missing doing some back log searches

I can manual rename and transfer be nice to get it updated

Bump for The Magicians (2016) (TVDBID 299139)

The scene named it The.Magicians.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS[ettv].mkv

We get alerts when items are added, you don’t need to bump it here.

@markus101, sorry about that. :anguished:

Thanks for getting it done. Much appreciated.

(And while I am at it; I moved from Sickbeard to Sonarr. Sonarr beats Sickbeard hands down. Thank you so much for the time and effort being put into this software. :wink:)

Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen

all episodes say “Scene number not verified yet” they seem correct on TVBD, really only need this season (5) forward…

Emphasis is mine, number, not naming, this is something you’ll need to discuss on IRC with thexem.de group.

I have an issue with Once Upon A Time (2011), it seems that none of the filenames actually have 2011 in them so they never return results from the indexer.

There is a an alias defined for this series already without the year, as far as I can see. If you’re not getting results back it’s likely another issue (maybe indexer related).

There are loads of BBC series which get released with the word BBC at the beginning of the title. Can there be a global exception to check with BBC stripped from the front as well, or would we need to log each one individually?

Example would be most of the David Attenborough documentaries and almost everything which is released by MVGroup:

Fails:
BBC.Caribbean.with.Simon.Reeve.1of3.Hispaniola.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org

Works:
Caribbean.with.Simon.Reeve.1of3.Hispaniola.720p.HDTV.x264.AAC.MVGroup.org

We’ll add them individually, if we make changes to automate it later, we’ll remove them.

A post was split to a new topic: Cesar 911 - Unknown Series

A post was split to a new topic: Adding Foreign Series

I’m having trouble with Utopia. In The TVDB it’s called Utopia and the file name is “Utopia.S01E06.BDRip.XviD-HAGGiS”. I receive the message “release rejected: unknown series” in sonarr.

Is this the right topic to post this? The Family (2016) is on the scene as The Family, and not 2016.
I get a release rejected unknown series as well. Should i wait for a new release that has the 2016 on it or it is something that you can do?
tnx

I submitted it for you. Should be fixed soon. :grin:Continuing the discussion from Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts):

Continuing the discussion from Scene Naming (TVDB Naming Conflicts):

1 Like

nice @Davoodoo, thank you very much :wink:

@great, it was added by @markus101. Thanks, much appreciated.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Neighborhood’s Hero

I just added a new series “Bajillion Dollar Propertie$” and I’m getting “release rejected / unknown series” on what looks like a release that should work (Bajillion.Dollar.Properties.S01E01.Meet.Platinum.1080p.SESO.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-monkee). I see that it’s already in the google doc (twice, actually, once with a blank “status” and once as “already added”), but it doesn’t seem to actually have been added. Can anyone assist?