rTorrent support

I think I am getting about the same speeds with lftp as I was with both syncthing and bittorrent sync. My connection is not all that fast though. Btsync does automatically use temporary file names. Here is the script I use to run lftp. I run the script with upstart which in turn runs lftp.

Thank you, I may have to give that a try. I actually tested Syncthing last night and drone factory didnā€™t import before it was completed, so I was happy to see that. Thanks for the help!

Any word on getting rTorrent support fixed so we can set the download directory? As it is now, itā€™s not fully working unless your using completed download handling.

youā€™re supposed to be using completed download handlingā€¦

markus mentioned he might be look into rRorrent, but no promises.

What would be a good way to set up CDH if rTorrent is at a remote location and my NAS(Synology)/media server with Sonarr is local?

Right now I using lftp to transfer the completed downloads to the local drone factory folder. Is there a better way to do this with CDH turned on?

Best is probably a sshfs-like mount, mounting the remote server directly.

I thought you were going to say that. I have been trying to install/compile fuse and sshfs on my synology ds412+ but havenā€™t had any luck geting it installed. If anyone has had any luck getting an sshfs mount working on a syno, please let me know how you did it.

rTorrent folder support was added last week, passed my basic testing but give it a whirl.

1 Like

Is it possible for it to monitor a different directory for downloaded files then the one that is configured to go to rtorrent?

Couldnā€™t process tracked download Power.S02E07.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS: value [/home/nytemyst/downloads/tv/Sonarr/Power.S02E07.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS] is not a valid Windows path. paths must be a full path eg. C:\Windows
Parameter name: path

Itā€™s looking for the path on the seedbox which makes sense why itā€™s doing that but in my scenario iā€™m synching the files back to the local machine with a different path.

Use a remote path mapping, setup on Download client settings.

Some other threads that mention the issue are here:

https://forums.sonarr.tv/search?q=is%20not%20a%20valid%20Windows%20path.%20paths%20must%20be%20a%20full%20path%20eg.%20C%3A\Windows

Most recently:

1 Like

Thank you so much for adding the ability to set the download directory. So far everything is working as expected. Iā€™m happy that now my rTorrent download folder isnā€™t such a mess anymore!

Still having trouble with this. Sonarrā€™s test works out fine, but when I add torrents in sonarr they donā€™t get added to the client. The SCGI port seems to work, as other applications like transdroid can use it fine. I have only the xmlrpc installed.

Sonarr uses http/https to connect to the XMLRPC endpoint, Iā€™m not sure if rutorrent is the only provider of this, but it does work.

A post was split to a new topic: rTorrent with nginx proxy not working