Restoring ProgramData Backup Error

15-7-29 06:00:31.5|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - C:\ProgramData\NzbDrone\bin\NzbDrone.Console.exe - Version 2.0.0.3357
15-7-29 06:00:31.5|Fatal|ConsoleApp|EPIC FAIL!

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Nancy, Version=0.23.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Nancy, Version=0.23.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’
at NzbDrone.Host.MainAppContainerBuilder…ctor(StartupContext args, String[] assemblies)
at NzbDrone.Host.MainAppContainerBuilder.BuildContainer(StartupContext args) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Host\MainAppContainerBuilder.cs:line 33
at NzbDrone.Host.Bootstrap.Start(StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, Action`1 startCallback) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 32
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main(String[] args) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:line 20

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I ran it once just fine then shut it down before copying the ProgramData folder. This is the error i receive on startup after the folder has been copied.

My C:\Users\XXXXX folder is different on this installation, not sure if that is pertinent.

I found a different backup that I made through the program itself that worked just fine. I’ll just leave the thread here in the event that someone else has this problem and it can be answered.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.