Repeated error of path doesn't exist, probably moved by me

Sonarr version (exact version) : 3.0.3.701
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows) : 6.8.0.105
Description of issue :

Occasionally in the past I moved files by hand before I really figured out the permission issues, this seems to throw sonarr for a loop as it keeps on looking for the files, but they don’t exist.

20-2-27 11:40:00.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: . Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder :smile:

how do I fix the db so that it doesn’t care about these anymore?

Nothing to do with the DB, things to import come from your download client, you’ll either need to remove them, tell Sonarr to ignore them (on Activity: Queue) or change the category.

I use qbittorrent, and I’m about as 100% sure that it’s not in it I only have 15 items in my tv-sonarr category and they are all in progress and aren’t the ones that are causing problems.

for instance, when i recreate the directories that it complains about it stops complaining

Do those items show up in Activity: Queue in Sonarr?

not that I see. they might be in history, but I’m pretty sure they aren’t in queue (as an aside, it be useful if one could search queue / history, like one can do in sabnzbd)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.