Renaming Downloads

I’m running Sonarr (2.0.0.5338) on a QNAP with SABnzdb as the download client.

When files are downloaded they are kept in a central fodler but then never renamed or moved. History shows that it was grabbed and sent to SABnzdb and the download side of it is great but I just have to rename every file and move it to the correct folder which is a pain.

What am I missing? Radarr is exactly the same.

Thanks in advance.

Debug logs to start with. Also check Activity: Queue for the reason they’re not importing.

First guess would be permissions, so verify the user running Sonarr can read and write to the location SAB is putting files as well as the series folders themselves.

Activity > History
Shows that it was sent to SAB for download but nothing else.

Health Status
Shows this warning message - MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0

Sonarr.txt sample
20-3-12 19:53:11.9|Error|VideoFileInfoReader|mediainfo is required but was not found

[v2.0.0.5338] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo…ctor () [0x00006] in <808631c82f974aa9ade775cc9d46232a>:0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in <808631c82f974aa9ade775cc9d46232a>:0

20-3-12 19:53:11.9|Error|VideoFileInfoReader|mediainfo is required but was not found

Thanks

MediaInfo should be included with the package you’re using for QNAP, reinstalling the package may solve that issue for you, otherwise it’d be best to see if the package maintainer has any ideas why it’s not there.

Managed to fix it…

Basically, mucked about with it for ages but ultimately I did I search for this file ‘libmediainfo.so.0’ on my QNAP, downloaded it and then uploaded it to lib folder within Mono & Qmono. Not sure why but I seem to need them both!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.