Rename with Preferred Words

Sonarr version: 3.0.2.587
Mono version: 5.20.1.19
Debug logs:

Description of issue:
I’m working with many different preferred words in my setup and I want to add some of them to filename while renaming. The Preferred Word tag woks good, but it’s only possible to add all or none of the found preferred words to the filename, which makes it a bit useless in most cases.

Example:
I have added “DL” and “x265” as preferred words. I want that the Tag DL, and also the name of the codec will be in the filename.
But if I want that all other codecs like x264 will also be in the filename (without adding them to preferred words), I also have to add {MediaInfo Full} to the renaming.
But if I’m doing this, x265 will be twice in the filename. One time from {MediaInfo Full} and one more time from {{Preferred Words}}.

Solution:
It will need an option for every preferred word, if it should be used in {{Preferred Words}} or not.

Use different release profiles for the ones you want included and the ones you don’t. We’re not going to have an option per word to indicate if it should be included.

Thank you very much for your reply. I didn’t realized that I can just add different profiles for this.

I still have one more problem with it.
How can I exclude some parts, if there aren’t any preferred words?

I’m using this Naming pattern:
{Series Title} - S{season:00}E{episode:00} - {Preferred Words} - {Quality Full} - {MediaInfo VideoCodec} {MediaInfo AudioCodec} {MediaInfo AudioChannels} - {Release Group}

If there will not be any Preferred Word it has two “-” in a row. Can I exclude this somehow?
The Series Title! - S01E01 - - HDTV-720p Proper - x264 DTS 5.1 - RlsGrp

{ - Preferred Words - } should work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.