Remove torrent after proper added

Hello,

The tracker I’m on deletes bad episodes once a proper is uploaded. I do not want my torrent client to keep bad episodes. Can I have sonarr delete an episode if a proper is uploaded. I do not care about the ratio since the tracker will not have that torrent after an hour or less. This will not cause a hit and run.

I realize sonarr will delete a bad episode after it finishes seeding. The thing is it will never finish seeding since the tracker will no longer have that torrent.

Thanks.

That’s a tricky problem, that we have a generic issue for:

But it’s not something we’re focusing on solving as there are a lot of edge cases to deal with for it.

that’s really too bad because the episode getting cut off half way is very jarring and you need to find the spot it cut off without knowing the time location

I’m not following regarding cutoff files (which wouldn’t always be the reason for a proper release), Sonarr would grab the proper and import it (removing the non-proper file), the only issue would be removing the download from the client manually.

The problem is that Plex plays the bad version and not the good version because it sees 2 files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.