Remove from activity and blacklist without removing from torrent client?

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Need a way to remove downloads that sonarr have marked as not usable for whatever reason, but not have it remove them from the torrent client. Example: sonarr grabs a season torrent, the client downloads it, sonarr looks and realizes its a .iso for a disk and not files… sonarr marks it failed and waits for the user to do something about it. the user comes along as says ok this is crap, hit the red X on the right of activity, blacklist release, and sonarr goes looking for a different version of what it needs. A day or 2 later and the user notices he has hit n run warnings on his private tracker… user sad.

So is there a way to do this, WHILE keeping the torrent client setup in sonarr and not using blackhole, and still keeping all completed/failed download handling done by sonarr? just need to remove from sonarr it forces it to find a proper copy, not from client that needs to seed.

Oh, and turning off “Failed download handling” ‘remove’ doesn’t help.

It may work if you change the label in the download client to a label other than the one Sonarr is configured to use and blacklist the release from Activity: History or episode history (using the grab event).

Ok, tried that, the second its changed in qbittorrent it vanishes off sonarr’s activity page, not giving enough time to hit remove and thus force sonarr to blacklist and find another copy.

i fear even if i go back to blackhole style, it will delete the files required for seeding.

seems something rather obvious, but is lacking. There are more complicated ways around it, but nothing as simple as ‘remove this/blacklist it/search for better copy’ magic button. I just seem to end up with a constant rotating group of ‘failed’ in sonarr’s activity page, that i cant remove because they need seeded still, and eventually just fall off that list because ive removed them in the torrent client.

From Activity Queue, yes, but Sonarr will still have it in History.

How have they failed? If they’re seeding then they haven’t failed, unless you mean they’ve failed to import. In that case solving the the reason for the failed import would be better than trying to find another release and keep the other download seeding.

I’m confused with what issue you’re trying to solve here.

markus101
It may work if you change the label in the download client to a label other than the one Sonarr is configured to use and blacklist the release from Activity: History or episode history (using the grab event).

Just wanted to chime in and say this does the trick. My issue was it was downloading zipped torrents. I manually unzip them and put them where they go, but then have the Activity count still there. Removed the label (in utorrent) and it removed them from the activity page.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.