Remote Path doesn't like me

I don’t think this is an issue that requires software revision info or debug logs to fix so not posting it unless requested. I think this is just me being stupid…

I have sonarr running on macos and I want to set up a download client to run directly on my NAS (SABnzb and Synology)

Sab gets added to my download client list with no issues, test comes back positive.

When I try to add an item either manually or automatically it shows up in my queue as, “pending, download client not available” Adding a remote path mapping does nothing.

I use the correct ip/client, with the correct port.

I paste in the completed SAB folder using the same format as in the SAB client for the remote path section:

/volume1/NAS/SAB/Complete/

And then I navigate to the same path for the local path in sonarr:

/Volumes/NAS/SAB/Complete/

And nothing happens, I refreshed the series, deleted it to have sonarr re-add it to see if it was just a new connection issue. I have restarted both clients. Nothing works. Sonarr doesn’t like my SAB client :frowning:

Most likely you added your Usenet indexer as a torrent Torznab tracker or similar.

If sab is not available then it’d show as a healthcheck in system status

I’ve been using another instance of SAB on the same machine Sonarr is on for almost a year without issues. I am trying to switch to have it run directly on my NAS so that it won’t run out of space (mac only has about 40gb of free space) when downloading. I just changed the API key and IP to the new instance of SAB and it picked it up right away.

I deleted it and made a new one too to see if thats the problem. It isn’t. It seems that for whatever reason sonarr just cannot communicate with SAB at all, but it can connect to it and knows its there…

I opened up the log files since I did get home and found this:

[v3.0.8.1507] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused): ‘http://192.168.86.32:8080/api?mode=version&apikey=(removed)&output=json’ —> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused): ‘http://192.168.86.32:8080/api?mode=version&apikey=(removed)&output=json’ —> System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused
at System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncResult.CheckIfThrowDelayedException () [0x0003b] in /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/build-package-osx-mono/2020-02/external/bockbuild/builds/mono-x64/mcs/class/System/System.Net.Sockets/SocketAsyncResult.cs:134
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0002c] in /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/build-package-osx-mono/2020-02/external/bockbuild/builds/mono-x64/mcs/class/System/System.Net.Sockets/Socket.cs:1214
at System.Net.WebConnection+<>c.b__16_1 (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/build-package-osx-mono/2020-02/external/bockbuild/builds/mono-x64/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:182
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1[TResult].FromAsyncCoreLogic (System.IAsyncResult iar, System.Func2[T,TResult] endFunction, System.Action1[T] endAction, System.Threading.Tasks.Task1[TResult] promise, System.Boolean requiresSynchronization) [0x00019] in /Users/builder/jenkins/workspace/build-package-osx-mono/2020-02/external/bockbuild/builds/mono-x64/external/corert/src/System.Private.CoreLib/src/System/Threading/Tasks/FutureFactory.cs:538
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —

IDK if that would help you!

The weirdest thing just happened. SAB just downloaded a single episode/file from the queue in sonarr and it got imported and shows up fine. There are 90 more items in the queue and they say they are all: Pending - Download client is unavailable

I’m so confused…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.