Release with preferred word not automatically being imported

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
OS: Linux 4.19.0-17-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.194-3 (2021-07-18) x86_64 GNU/Linux, but inside a LinuxServer.io Docker container (3.0.9.1549-ls154)
Debug logs: 2023-02-16 13:55:22.3|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 274 releases2023-0 - Pastebin.com (trimmed to relevant sections)
Description of issue:

I’ve set up a preferred word upgrade for this show, The Eminence in Shadow, by giving “Shadow Garden” a score of 10. Sonarr doesn’t seem to want to automatically import it however, and I’m not sure why. The logs show that it downloads it correctly due to its higher score, and upon parsing the downloaded file it correctly detects all of its properties, including the episode number. Yet it still gets rejected with “This file isn’t a preferred word upgrade for all episodes.” as the reason in the logs. I don’t quite understand why, since it seems to work fine for other shows. I’d love to know if I’m missing something here.

The filename is the not the same as the release name

Filename:

[Shadow Garden] Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - 20 [E16BD019]

Release name:

[Shadow Garden] Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - 20 | The Eminence in Shadow

They both contain Shadow Garden though, is that the only preferred word that applies?
If you enable trace logs Sonarr will spit out some more information during the import regarding preferred words.

“Shadow Garden” is indeed the only preferred word that applies here. So I assume that should still have worked.

I suppose I’ll enable trace logs and wait for the next release.

EDIT: well nevermind, apparently that was the final episode of the show lol. I guess I’ll just wait until it happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.