Release profile help

I need some help in regards to setting up Sonarr so it downloads the latest episodes of a TV show I’m watching, but in a certain format. Basically, I want to be able to download x265 versions of a show. Normally the releases are from ELiTE, or MeGusta. Is there a way to tell Sonarr to only download these files, rather than a full 1080 x264 file?

Also, if that IS possible, is it then possible to set up Sonarr to grab a regular x264 (720) episode, if either ELiTE or MeGusta miss a particular episode?

I have tried to set up release profiles in the past, but could never crack it, it just kept DL’ing regular x264 files.

Any help is appreciated.

Settings > Custom Formats > use (x|h)\.?265 as the preferred words in release titles, then give that a high score for your quality profiles.

I’m probably being a donkey here, but I can’t even find the Settings > Custom Formats path.

Also, forgot to ask, do I need to setup NZBGet as a Download Client too?

Cheers.

Are you on v3? If so, either:

• Settings > Profiles > Release Profiles > Preferred
  • update to the v4 Beta - Sonarr v4 - Beta

I’ve updated to the v4 Beta, and created what I think will be a profile to get the x265 files that I want, but now I’m getting configuration errors.

It’s saying this:

But, I’ve chosen a different download location:

and I still get that error message, sometimes, along with this one:

I’ve read through the wiki, but nothing has helped with these two errors.

EDIT: Those issues are now sorted, so, I’m gonna do some trial and error and see if it picks up these episodes in x265

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.