Rejected / Unknown series and unable to download although scene mapping added?

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5153
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.2.0.215
OS: Synology (Docker Sonarr - linuxserver/sonarr container)
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

The following series was failing to download in sonarr with the error “Rejected - Unknown Series” when searching manually in sonarr.

Save Me (2018) - https://www.thetvdb.com/?id=341822&tab=series

It appeared the scene releases were named differently to sonarr/TVDB so I raised a request and for the mapping Save.Me.UK.2018 -> Save Me (2018) and this was added. Refreshing the series in sonarr, the series remains like the TVDB name (Save Me (2018)) but I can see that the sonarr series page for this show now has a mapping (grey box under the show details) of “Save Me UK”… Even so, sonarr still refuses to automatically download say the following season pack / single episode releases (although the first is listed by sonarr when doing a manual search for S01E01)?

Full Season 1 - Save.Me.UK.2018.S01.720p.HDTV.AAC2.0.x264-Cherzo[ettv]
S01E01 -
Save.Me.UK.2018.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-Cherzo[ettv]

Can someone help me identify what I’m doing wrong here?

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):Mono JIT compiler version 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 Wed Apr 12 12:00:40 UTC 2017)
Debug logs: N/A but I can grab them if required.
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Save Me (UK) isn’t being picked up as an existing show due to the exceptions. TheTVDB has it listed here, https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=341822&lid=7. There’s a release for it already, Save.Me.UK.INTERNAL.S01E01.720p.Webrip.x264-FaiLED, which is listed as “Unknown Show” since the INTERNAL part seems to be getting included in the show name.

Nothing. I left 2018 out of the alias, it’s been added now, but will take about 15 minutes before it’s available for Sonarr to pull down (refresh the series).

Due to how that release is named it’s part of the name, it needs to be after the season/episode numbers.

Oh. Derp. I should’ve caught that. Thanks Markus.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.