Red Round System Message

I am using the 64bit win10 version Dl’d today.
I quickly setup the program and it is finding missing episodes.

1. Why do I keep getting a red system message “All download clients are unavailable due to failures”?
  2. While doing series import, what do you do if sonarr does not have the correct TV show in the drop down list?
  3. sonarr is not automatically putting nzbs into the blackhole. What did I miss?

I am hoping that doesn’t require log files.
Thanks

1. Why do I keep getting a red system message “All download clients are unavailable due to failures”?

Your download client (or blackhole in this case) is not available or misconfigured.

Also all healthchecks have a blue icon that link to the wiki; plus the wiki has troubleshooting articles.

For more help, you’d need to provide logs as the forum template requests.

1. While doing series import, what do you do if sonarr does not have the correct TV show in the drop down list?

You change it to the correct one.

1. sonarr is not automatically putting nzbs into the blackhole. What did I miss?

No information provided to determine anything.
Guess in the dark: permissions and failure to read the installation instructions.

Also why do you need a blackhole and why can you not connect to the client directly?

https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.