Rebuilding failed raid0

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I’m horrible and a cheapskate so I used raid0 to create an array of disks. One of these disks failed… So I’ve recreated the filesystem and brought Sonarr back up. Now, Sonarr has a nice feature where it doesn’t freak out if the folder is missing - but I want it to redownload all monitored episodes.

Is there a way to have sonarr re-create all missing series folders? Or is there a way to grab all the folders to be created via sqlite? I tried grepping out folder names from the debug log, but it just logs “series folder missing” or something not very informative - so I can’t just use grep | sort -u shortcuts. I tried poking around in the sqlite db file, but not really seeing full path names - so I’m a little lost…

tl;dr; anyone have a way to recreate missing series folders?

I think I got it.

IFS=$'\n'; for i in `sqlite3 nzbdrone.db 'SELECT Path FROM SERIES'`; do mkdir -p "$i";done

Yeah that did the trick. On a series refresh now the episodes all show up missing like I wanted. Just had to execute Refresh Series under System > Tasks and all are being marked missing :smiley: :smiley: thanks guys

Yes, there is an option for that. Create Empty Series Folders. At least one folder needs to exist in the root folder for Sonarr to do that though, but it can be named anything.

That didn’t work for me @markus101 . I enabled that feature, and force downloaded/imported an episode for a particular series to force it to redownload that series… which worked. but all other series did not recover with that option selected/rescanning.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.