Queued Items - Time Left and Override Button

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4807
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.2.3
((Debug logs)): https://www.dropbox.com/s/jppy1929l9ze6lw/sonarr.debug.txt?dl=0
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: When you have delay profile set, and it is queued, usually there was just a “-” in the “Time Left” column that you could put your mouse over and see when it would be downloading, there would also be a button that would allow you to override the delay and start downloading right away. Today i noticed that when it it is queued, the “Time Left” appears to be counting down the time left before it grabs it, then when it does, it changes the time left to actual time to download, and the progress bar goes. But, there is no “override” button any longer, and also it is kind of confusing when it is in queue, because other than the progress bar not showing anything and no downloads in SAB, there is nothing to differentiate the time left to grab or the time left to download, maybe you could make it a different color or something? The time left is not really a big deal, just something i noticed, but i like to be able to override the delay if i was being inpatient for an episode. Any Ideas? Were you aware of this?

Thanks in advance.

There’s a different icon in front.

I am not seeing any other button.

I think Taloth was suggesting that it was failing because the download client was unavailable, but there was an issue in the UI that was checking the wrong status and not displaying the grab now button and displaying the timeleft. I’ve pushed fixes for both to develop.

1 Like

Thanks man! I thought I was going crazy…lol

Based on the OPs post I thought he was talking about it being hard to distinguish pending and downloading items, which is easy to differentiate between by the different icon that’s in front, hence my remark.

Sorry, understandable that my post was confusing…I was actually talking about both the distinguishing and the button to override delay.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.