Quality settings not taking into account?

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.0.348
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: I have a bizarre behavior. All my qualities are over 0 bytes of allowed size, but when going on selecting a torrent for a download Sonarr told me that he can’t because the maximum behavior allowed is 0 bytes (On the screenshot it’s a WEBDL-720p). Is there something wrong here? Or for some reasons Sonarr can’t get the total time of the episode?

theres no runtime set in TVDB for that show which might be why v3 thinks episodes are zero minutes long?
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/339243

v2 isnt excluding any eps for 0 minute time reasons so maybe v3 is sticking to the runtime value in TVDB and no longer defaults to (for example) 30mins when there is no runtime?

v2 would have the exact same behaviour. The runtime is used to calculate the maximum size and since anything multiplied by 0 is 0 the max would be 0.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.