QNAP - Fresh V3 install not connecting to Indexer

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.698
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):4.8.1
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/J3A4d1uJ
Description of issue:

Just upgrading after my front end stopped supporting v2.

The first time I imported my v2 backup and noticed none of my Indexers were connecting, assumed that the original backups weren’t supported, so deleted everything and started afresh.

First thing I’ve done on the fresh install is go to set up the new Indexer, Using using the NZBGeek preset, so I think the only thing I need to input is the API key, which I have double checked from the site. It just says “Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details” and I can’t make head or tail of the Logs.

Other strange things from when I imported my original config:

• Couldn’t send pushover test notifications.
  • Can’t connect to check for updates.

Thanks.

• 3.0.3.698 is not supported. V3.0.6 was released in March 2021. You’re running a long ago no longer supported beta version.
  • logs indicate a table is missing which means your database is corrupt or you jumped around versions. You’ll need to remove your database and start over…though perhaps it will work with a current version of Sonarr
  • your connectivity issues are not Sonarr related. They are mono ssl issues. Likely you just need to update mono’s certs.

The Sonarr team does not create, maintain, nor provide package support for community developed and maintained QNAP packages. Reach out to the QNAP community for further assistance diagnosing their specific issues.

Also the NAS Packages are poorly maintained and poorly supported - if your NAS supports docker it’s strongly recommended to use docker instead of the broken, poorly maintained, poorly supported NAS packages.

Lots to work on. Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.