qBittorrent NzbDroneErrorPipeline

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I upgraded qBittorrent to the latest version today and I’m now getting the following error when adding a torrent. The torrent adds, but sonarr doesn’t register the torrent in the activity section, etc.

Request Failed. POST /api/release: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: O. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: O. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at NzbDrone.Common.Serializer.Json.Deserialize[T](String json) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Serializer\Json.cs:line 37
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, QBittorrentSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxy.cs:line 185
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxy.AddTorrentFromUrl(String torrentUrl, QBittorrentSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxy.cs:line 75
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.AddFromMagnetLink(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, String hash, String magnetLink) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:line 36
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase1.DownloadFromMagnetUrl(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, String magnetUrl) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 213 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase1.Download(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\TorrentClientBase.cs:line 102
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 69
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease(ReleaseResource release) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0(Object x) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:line 46
at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Func`2 , Object )
at Nancy.Routing.Route.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(Object parameters, CancellationToken context)
Close

Please, specify the version.

And we need Trace level log files.

Heya, qBittorent version 3.3.14

Trace level log files: https://pastebin.com/9rEtxMaL

On the latest attempt I was trying to add Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S03E05

They changed the api command return value, I’ll see if I can do something about that. https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/commit/7cf1d844b05a275a51472fc93de3ce33aa750f0b

I pushed a probable fix to our develop branch. I didn’t bother testing it myself but it should work, it was a rather simple problem.

Thanks Taloth! I installed the latest development release and that fixed the problem.

The only other small thing, is that downloads start automatically even though I have that option turned off in qBittorrent. Is that caused by the api changes as well?

Not that I’m aware.

Weird, it doesn’t matter if I turn the option on or off, the downloads always start automatically. Didn’t used to on the old version of qBittorrent.

That sounds like a bug in the latest version of qbit.

Ah good point.

I just tested that theory, but when adding torrents manually they don’t automatically start. They only automatically start when adding them via Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.