Qbittorrent download Categorized, Not Showing Up in Activity/Que

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4472
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):http://pastebin.com/rzP4htA3
Description of issue: I am manually downloading a torrent via magnet link and it is going into the sonarr-tv category. But nothing is happening on Sonarr side of things…

What’s the name of something you’re expecting to be imported?

Chaos;Child. The only time it appears in Sonarr is if I don’t put a category in qbitorrent in Sonarr’s options and if there isn’t one on the torrent but then it won’t process the torrent because it isn’t in a category.

Well don’t know what to say…I tried a different anime (Bang Dream!) and it has worked flawlessly. About to try Chaos;Child again.

Yep it appears Sonarr has no clue when downloading Chaos;Child. It shows the same results in the debug log (at the very end) in my first post above.

So changed the folder name from ChäoS;Child to ChaoS;Child and it started working. Possible bug maybe? (This should be my last edit)

It’s possible the accented characters caused an issue, but I’d expect something to show up in the logs for that (the logs above don’t contain child at all).

right? It seems Sonarr had no clue what the show was because at the end it started to put out this:

17-2-17 22:49:50.4|Debug|Parser|Parsing string ‘Series Title (2010) S01E01’

Which to me means Sonarr had no clue what show/anime was being put through.

That would be logged if you went into settings in order to display the preview on the Media Management page, it doesn’t have anything to do with not being able to parse something.

Ah…my bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.