Proper folder structure Synology SONARR-DELUGE:SABNZBD

Sonarr version (exact version): 2
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):Synology
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Hello

I followed a Windows guide (thecordcutter.org) to install sonarr, deluge (with 7zip) and sabnzbd. I did not find any other guide for sybology NAS that does not involve SHH and some codes of which I have no idea.

My biggest issue is the folder structure. As per guide I created the following folders:

1. Radarr and sonarr: volume1/root/TV and volume1/root/movies
  2. Sabnzbd folders
    a) Folders section: volume1/root/downloads/complete
    b) Folder section: volume1/root/downloads/incomplete
    c) Categories section: I tried to create the folder volume1/root/downloads/incomplete/sonarr as the guides says and I get the following error “Category folder cannot be a subfolder of the Temporary Download Folder” . I am guessing I have to create something like volume1/root/sonarr (would that be correct??)
  3. Deluge: According to the same guide I have to create volume1/root/torrents and ONLY this one as once is complete sonarr should grab it and send it to as I understand I do not have to check the box “move completed to” and I have to leave it as it is.
    As I want my downloaded files to be uncompressed I installed 7zip and I have to point a new directory to this, which folder should I point to, should I leave the same one as above ?? (volume1/root/torrents)

I am assuming that the folder structure is the same in windows and Synology. I checked all the permissions and everything should be OK

Out of curiosity I tried to do this in my HTPC as it is easier for me to iinstall sonarr v3 but as it seems sonarr does not reecognize pped dirve, is there a work around for this¿ I had the same issue with a mapped google drive (with netdrive) and I was not able to solve it

Thanks in advance for the help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.