Profile quality order seems to be ignored

I have rearranged the qualities in my profiles to the order I want, since for TV content I generally want the lowest qualities possible since I’m just going to watch once and delete. So I’ve rearranged them for example as so:

However the order is ignored. There are definitely torrents available at the lower qualities, yet I’m ending up with 720p downloads. This has been happening for ages and I’ve never been able to figure out what’s going on, so I’m finally breaking down and coming here.

Any help is appreciated… Happy new year everyone =)

Nothing on this? It’s terribly frustrating and is really my only serious complaint with Sonarr at this time.

We’re going to need some more information, including the debug logs of an RSS Sync or search where you’re seeing Sonarr ignoring the order and grabbing a lower quality.

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

Just noticed something that might be important. I have a version of Sonarr in my applications folder, and another version of Sonarr shown as “Latest” on my system, and the versions are not the same.

“latest” is in homebrew, the one that launches at startup is simply in my Applications folder. The version I’ve been running at startup for ages is 2.0.0.3953 and it launches correctly, appears to load properly, etc. If I launch “latest” however, I get version 2.0.0.5085 and it does not launch correctly, it hangs on [refreshseries] and never populates the Disk Space section of the Status tab. Mono is 4.0.4 in both cases, but the “Applications” version additionally states:

Mono Version 4.0.4 ((detached/d481017 Mon Sep 28 17:32:19 EDT 2015)

No idea what that is referring to. I will investigate this further and see if I can figure out more of what’s going on.

OK so to add to this… on launch, version 2.0.0.5085 is what’s being run:

About
Version
Mono Version
AppData directory
/Users/media/.config/NzbDrone
Startup directory
/opt/homebrew-cask/Caskroom/sonarr/latest/Sonarr.app/Contents/MacOS

Also the options for profile quality are not able to be arranged:

Notice there are no icons on the right side to be able to grab and move them. This occurs in Chrome on two different machines (the actual server and a remote machine on the LAN).

I’ve just now re-enabled all the 720p options and will see about providing logs if it continues to pull the higher quality versions when lower quality are available.

You need to have advanced options shown to re-order quality profiles.

Oh jeez… how the heck did those get turned off?? Thanks for the heads up on that one!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.