Problem sending nzb's from Sonarr to NZBGet

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.4.1.6.0
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/Vxmc4rtF
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

hey Guys

I’m afraid I need a little help here. Recently my Sonarr wouldn’t start anymore on my Qnap TS-451 NAS after the firmware was upgraded to 4.3.4. Installed the new version of QMono and QSonarr using the EU Qnapclub. Since then my QSonarr is having issues downloading my stuff. If I manually send an nzb to NZBGet it’s getting downloaded ok so nothing wrong with that. If I manually search for nzb’s using my indexers in Sonarr it’s finding the stuff I need and sends it to NZBGet but it never gets downloaded ok. I have enabled trace logging in Sonarr and put the log in pastebin.

**edit: in the meantime, it doesn’t even work anymore to send nzb’s to nzbget. I get a red cloud icon when I select an nzb :s

Thx in advance!! :))

Please post the full debug log file, not just the error message, though we may need trace logs in this case.

Hey markus101, thx 4 the feedback!
I’ve put both logs on a Dropbox space. (log was too large for free pastbin)

Those log files don’t seem to indicate any issues. The trace log does show successful communication with nzbget.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.